TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I second VTB.
People Seeking Info

Subject I second VTB.

Posted by ZHOUND on November 30, 2009 at 1:27 PM
  This message has been viewed 971 times.

In Reply To Hi there, great points Vuk!! posted by BigTDogg (MA) on November 30, 2009 at 01:11 PM

Message So people on tt.net are just trolls and this forum is not worth his time. Meaning they ask intelligent questions, which is I guess a bad thing for any poser.

VTB.

:No, not really, just yanking your dick like a 300ZXclub member. Why don't you just fuck off and don't bother posting here, since we're not worth your time "this is a fact". Oops, I guess I'm a foul mouthed troll. You're just a smooth-talking smug pig fucker, whom no one on here will listen to, so why not get back to coddling all your sheep at 300zxclub.
:You have got to have the biggest brass balls to talk shit about Bernie; a member whose information is far more vast than that of all the clowns in your "company" combined. Accredited, LOL, what are you a fucking college? Get a clue you arrogant fuckface, nobody cares about your damage control to spin your notoriously inferior products as being "good enough".
:Makes me wish there were a vote to ban button. Hope the deer doesn't miss next time. Eat a dick up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

SoCalZcrew.com

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.